PizzzAR App and PizzzAR Service
1. Personal Data
PizzzAR is a digital advertising service platform for displaying AR-enabled ads provided by Ecocarrier Inc.
Contact for data protection issues: email@example.com
If you do not want to provide your personal data, you can skip the registration and use the PizzzAR app as a Guest.
If you do register, you can save items in the shopping list for future reference, and we request that you provide your personal data.
The personal data we would like to collect from and process on you are the following:
- email address
- device type
- device model
- device name
- device operating system
- device location
- viewed ads
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- to contact you regarding your PizzzAR account, such as for password reset
- to track user activity to helps us and advertisers determine the performance and effectiveness of ads
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- consent obtained from you
The PizzzAR app requires that you give permission to allow access to your mobile device's camera in order to produce the augmented reality effects.
By using the PizzzAR app and PizzzAR service, you are consenting to this privacy notice and are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. You may withdraw consent at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data except for your email address will be available to advertisers on the PizzzAR platform.
4. Retention Period
We will process and store personal data for as long as the PizzzAR service is running or until your account is closed or until you request to have the data deleted.
5. Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we decline your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as described below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint by writing to email@example.com.
7. Privacy Statement
Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Why we need to collect and store personal data
In order for us to provide the PizzzAR service, we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Why we may share personal data with someone else
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you, and any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. Your personal data except for your email address will be available to advertisers on the PizzzAR platform for use in determining the performance and effectiveness of ads.
How we use the personal data we collect
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide according to data protection regulations. We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
When we will contact you
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions.
How to find out the personal data that we hold about you
At your request, we can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If we do hold personal data about you, you can request the following information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of our organisation or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it was not collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Forms of ID needed in order to access this information
We accept the following forms of identification when information on your personal data is requested: passport, driving licence, national identity card, utility bill (from last 3 months).
1. Information that PizzzAR Website Gathers
PizzzAR website gathers aggregated data which tracks users as a whole. Aggregated data tracks PizzzAR website user activity in general, and is not used to identify you personally. Aggregated tracking information helps us to determine which areas of the PizzzAR website users like and do not like based on traffic to those areas. PizzzAR does not track what you read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This data helps us to continue to deliver a better service for you. We may disclose such aggregated information to third parties such as our advertisers and partners. The PizzzAR website does not collect personally identifiable information about you.
2. Cookies and Tracking
Non-personal information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of PizzzAR's Internet servers or through the use of "cookies". A "cookie" is a small text file that a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the website and allow a website to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and target advertising. Websites commonly write a cookie to your hard drive when you visit them. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to the user that has no meaning outside the assigning website. Cookies don't identify you personally, but rather identify your computer when you visit the PizzzAR website. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites.
Estimate the size of PizzzAR's audience. Each browser accessing the PizzzAR website is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage, and to help target content based on user interests and behavior.
Measure certain traffic patterns, which areas of the PizzzAR website you have visited, and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this research to understand how our users' habits are similar or different from one another so that we can enhance your experience on the PizzzAR website. We may use this information to better customize the content that you and other users will see on the PizzzAR website.
By using the PizzzAR website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by PizzzAR.
Changes to Policy
The foregoing policies are effective as of October 1, 2019. PizzzAR reserves the right to change this policy at any time. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.